Focused Content And Networking Opportunites
Meet Senior Decision Makers From The Likes Of:
- Pioneer Natural Resources
- Fasken Oil And Ranch
- Devon Energy
- Noble Energy
- Bayswater E&P
- BHP Billiton
- Cobra Oil & Gas
- MRS OIl And Gas Company
- Seven Generations Energy
- Range Resources
- Riverford Exploration
And many more...
With The Following Job Titles:
- Directional & Horizontal Drilling Services
- MWD Services
- LWD Services
- Geosteering Services
- Drilling Fluids / Mud Systems
- Drilling Rigs
- Drill Bits
- Downhole Tools
- Drilling Motors
- Directional Tools & Drill Bits
- Rotary Steerable Tools
- Drill Waste Management Services
- Casing Design Services
- Well Control Services
- Field Development Planning Solutions
- Borehole Cleaning Services
- Bottom Hole Assembly Inspection Services
Leading E&P Speakers From The Permian And Beyond
VP - Drilling
Pearl Oil & Gas
VP - Drilling
Senior Drilling Supervisor
Permian Staff Drilling Engineer
Staff Drilling Engineer
University of Houston
Horizontal Drilling Technology Permian Basin 2017
The Permian Basin is the locomotive for U.S. shale resurgence and operators across the region are looking toward more cost-effective and game changing methodologies and technologies that will allow greater rates of penetration and performance for horizontal drilling right now.
The Horizontal Drilling Technology Permian Basin 2017 will be only event for this year that is designed specifically for drilling engineers to exploit and captailize on the recent upturn in shale production.
Using American Business Conferences' proven formula of delivering comprehensive and solution-orientated case studies, the event will deliver the most actionable information for improving BHA designs, well bore stability, hole cleaning techniques, drilling fluid selection and many more to save engineers critical days on the well.
North American Drilling Activity 2000-2017
Taking placing in Midland, Texas, attendees will be in the heart of America's energy activity, giving the most intimate and close networking opportunities with both supermajors and the belt of independents operating in the region.
With over 15+ case-studies and collaborative discussions dedicated solely for increasing and maximizing the rate of return and performance for the drill, this is a not to be missed event for E&P operators to take their drilling operations to the next level in the Permian Basin.
Solution Oriented Case Studies For Maximizing Drilling Performance
The Only Event This Year Dedicated Solely To Horizontal Drilling In The Permian Basin
Taking place over two days, the Horizontal Drilling Technology Permian Basin 2017 will reveal the most actionable case-studies for discovering untapped drilling performance potential...
- Maximize The Rate Of Return On Drilling: Detailed And Process-Orientated Case Studies Will Provide The Only Opportunity Of 2017 To See What Operators Are Really Doing To Increase Their Bottom Line
- Optimize Longer Laterals: Find Out How Operators Are Increasing Reliability And Performance In Bottom Hole Drilling To Cost-Effectively Generate Performance And Durability
- In-Depth Focus On Mud Systems: Benchmark Best Drilling Fluid Performers To Minimize Hole Cleaning Time And Days On The Well
- 100% Operator-Led: This Event Is Led Completely By The Operators To Ensure All Case Studies Are Practical And Easily Applicable To Your Drilling Operations
- Enhance Your Design Practices: Complete Focus On BHA Casing And Well Bore Designs Provide Operators The Most Up To Date Information For Maximizing Their Bottom Line
- All Case Studies For The Permian And Beyond: Not Only Benefical For Permian Operators, All Case Studies And Lessons Learnt Can Be Applied Across All Drilling Plays In North America